Monday, May 15, 2017

I Am Roses May Anything Goes Challenge

Hello to all the crafters!

A new "Anything Goes" challenge begins today at the "I Am Roses" Challenge Blog. The winners of the previous challenge have been announced in the same post too

My inspirational project is a mini album, created with the I Am Roses flowers, along with the paper from the set called "Porcelain Tea Cups" by Sivan Amedi. Sivan is an Israeli artist and crafter, as well as an owner of the internet store "Meme ve Mari".



I've used the following IAR flowers throughout the album:

Here are some close-ups of the cover:



The inside pages look as follows:









The dies which I used in the album are mostly from the Fantasy Hobby Shop.


There absolutely amazing prizes for the challenge winners!!! Please visit the IAR blog to get more details and to submit your creations.

4 comments:

  1. Саша, альбомчик суперский! такой весенне яркий, очяень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning album! So colourful and with so many details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and colourful!
    Love it and love all your works. really honored you're work with my designs,thank you about it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!